Monday, March 7, 2011

Winter Randoms

So with work being pretty busy and me just not wanting to download all the pictures from February, I haven't done all that well with keeping up with the blog - my apologies to you that actually check.  I thought I would try to catch up with some random pics of us just hanging out over the past month, no fun stories or exciting events but more just a glimpse at what little we have been up to.

First fort

In a box

Happy Birthday Dad!

Hmmm - what's for lunch?

In the chair that mom and grandma used as little girls

Four generations of ladies

Playing with Knox

Taking a milk break

And learning from Ellie

And lastly, I think I need to issue a warning - Steve and I just bought a camera.  This is one of those things that is so exciting, yet overwhelming at the same time.  I have to warn you because we just spent a weekend in Sunriver with my family and took over 200 pictures.  Don't worry, I was able to weed it down to about 70.  Tee hee.  Yep, still ridiculous.  So hopefully the quality of pics improves, but it looks like so will the quantity - sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment