Saturday, March 26, 2011
11 months old!
Charlotte is going to be one in less than a month - I can't believe it. She is learning and growing daily, it is amazing to watch. I love seeing how she figures things out, she is still obsessed with shoes and socks and really wants to put them on by herself (hasn't quite got it but she has the concept). Looks like we are going to have a Miss Independent. Her favorite challenge lately is to use a stool or basket to climb up on the couch or chairs, she is getting pretty good at it but we are watching closely as she might turn out to be a climber. OK, who are we kidding, she is a climber. She still hasn't said any specific words but seems to have her own words for everything. The closest she had so far is telling Sophie (our dog) to "Sit" after Sophie got in trouble for getting in Charlotte's face while she was having Cheerrios. Yep, sorry Soph, she has figured out the order of control around here. I just hope she doesn't figure out she has Steve and I wrapped our her finger too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment