Right before I left on my trip, my cousin and her little girl came to visit Oregon. I don't know exactly what that family relationship is, second cousins, cousins removed a couple of times? However they are related, Charlotte and Zoe were able to get in an afternoon of playing, sharing, talking and eating together. Zoe is six months younger than Charlotte and Char did a good job of showing her the ropes. Actually, Char did great with me holding Zoe, not nearly as upset the last time I held a baby. (That does not mean that we are anywhere ready for another little one, Charlotte takes up all of our time as it is.) But here are some of the pics that day...
All smiles outside
Zoe smiles
Char was helping by putting on Zoe's bib
Dinner time - mmm, mac and cheese.
Noses
Martian Charlotte
No comments:
Post a Comment