Wednesday, February 23, 2011

10 Months (just a bit late)

Baby Charlotte turned 10 months last week - I am a little late getting the photos posted but I guess better late than never.  I hope to catch up on some posts over the next couple of days so keep your eyes out.  Oh, and I call her Baby Charlotte because I wonder how long that name will stick.  So far it is going strong.  All the kiddos in day-care call her Baby Charlotte, call me Baby Charlotte's Mom and Steve is, yep you guessed it, Baby Charlotte's Dad.  The day-care provider swears that it will wear off but it seems to be pretty popular.  I think it will take another "baby" to come their way before Char gets to be just plain Charlotte.  Well, below are the pics from the 10 month photo shoot (again with "outtakes" just to show how fun these sessions are).  Enjoy!

All Smiles while Dad is making funny faces.



Showing off her hair - she is working hard at growing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment