Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Point seven five
So this post is a bit late due to some serious overtime at work on my part but we are back to normal, in fact I was able to take the day off to just spend time with Char today - best way to spend the day. Charlotte turned 9 months old on the 15th. She continues to amaze us - she is walking (almost running), understands certain words and phrases, started calling things by her own names, waves bye-bye, and has started following (aka chasing) Sophie around. Below are the pics from her 9 month old picture session. And just for some giggles, I included some of the out-takes. It is getting harder and harder to get this little lady to sit still for the photo shoot. I used to be able to take the shots on my own but there is no way this is a single person job anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment