Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Catching Up

It seems so much has happened since I was last posting on our blog but then when I sit down to write it out, it doesn't seem like much.  We really have been busy just keeping up with our little lady.  So, since pictures say a thousand words, I thought I would post a few pictures from each month I missed a post...this should pretty much sum up the changes in our household.

April - Charlotte's 2nd Birthday Party (last post)
Char and Ellie enjoying the Jeep

Running (all we do once we turn two)
May 
Enjoying brunch with her fellow princesses at Peyton's birthday party
The highly anticipated cupcake


Ponies (or pony-tails) and new kicks
Walk for Wishes 2012
Getting cozy with Gizmo

June 
Playing kick with Daddy 
Learning to skate at Uncle Spoon and Courtney's house
Antler's Up on Fathers Day
July


Enjoying some berries on 4th of July
Cousin's playing hide-and-seek while waiting for fireworks
Cooling off in the yard
Chilling by the pool

August

Showing off in Seattle

Best view of the ball field - with ice cream!

LOVED her tomatoes in her garden

Celebrating Mom's birthday
September

Playing with Mom's hat at lunch

In front of the Tetons

Tailgating

Autzen smiles
October
First Haircut (just the bangs)
Picked her own outfit for daycare
Golf date with mom and dad
Teeing off on the back nine
Shopper in training

Puzzles
Arrgh  matey - a pirate for Halloween

November

Cheering on the Ducks at home
Fall walks in the neighborhood

Cheers to Thanksgiving
Watching some football in a fort
 December 

Yep- that's our girl

Leaving on a jet plane - and loving it!

This Hawaii life is pretty tough

Don'e know what it is about kiddos and back-packs - pretty stinkin' cute!


Ok - thats about it.  I hope to post a little more detail about some of our highlights over the past few months (ie Jackson Hole and Hawaii) and also figure out the video posts, which will show how much Charlotte can convey her opinions and thoughts.  





No comments:

Post a Comment