Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Time to Wake Up

I feel I need to document our Monday wake-up. Monday was a holiday, and Steve and I planned to just take it easy around the house. So, you can imagine our disappointment when Char started waking up (which means she's singing Happy Birthday in her crib) at 4:45 in the morning. As some context, I am usually waking her up around 7:15 in the mornings to get her out of the house. Luckily, Charlotte just wanted to snuggle for awhile so we all fell back asleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed.

Around 7:45, we both noticed that Char was sneaking out of bed. She was laying between us and managed to crawl out from the covers and to the foot of the bed without touching either of us. We heard her go to the kitchen and then, with great importance, she came running back to our door and yelled "It's seven o'clock!"

I don't know what the importance of 7:00 is to her, but we don't think there's one in our life. So who knows, but it definitely got us up and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment