Last weekend the Duck game was just a normal game, a Saturday with a 12:30 kickoff. It seems we are getting fewer and fewer normal game times these days, we have Thursday night games, Friday afternoon games or Saturday late starts. Steve and I took advantage of the day game and brought Charlotte with us - she is now officially a pro at tailgating. She enjoyed her "puffs" and milk, while I enjoyed my first bloody mary in two years. Steve had his own bev of choice - light beer (I know, not exciting) and we had our pancakes and sausage patties. Charlotte made a new friend with the two year old girl, Olivia, whose parents tailgate next to us and they both danced to "Return of the Quack" - I so wish I had my video for that one. Well, to be honest, Char just jumped around while Olivia did most of the dancing.
And Char's little sweatshirt was quite the hit. It is actually from my friend Ana, who has a little guy about two months younger than Charlotte. Ana's mother-in-law had saved all of her husband's baby stuff and gave a bunch to Ana when their baby was on the way. Ana found this little sweatshirt (which has matching pants but I have to replace the elastic in them) and thought we would use it more. So yes, this little sweatshirt is circa 1980 or so - talk about Char wearing vintage.
Mmmm - Puffs
This is our fav pic yet - it was taken by a fellow season ticket holder behind us. She had everyone's attention that day.
All tuckered out and ready to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment