So last week was my last week working part-time so I decided to actually make some plans. Charlotte and I headed to the zoo with Megan, Ellie (age 3) and Knox (6 months) one day and then went to Corvallis to meet, the newest member of the Badger family, Anna (almost 8 weeks old). It was fun, and I am glad to have been able to get couple outings in before I am back 5 days a week. Here are some pics...
This is what three car seats in the back of a jeep looks like - pretty amazing!
Char and I in front of the panthers

Charlotte and Anna hanging out - notice their arms are locked.

Cole (Anna's older brother) was sharing stickers

Rebecca (Anna's mom) has a fabulous camera and took this great pic of Charlotte. I think it has convinced us we need to invest in a better camera.
OK - so this obviously isn't Anna hanging out with Char, but I had to share. This is Gizmo, who can get quite jealous and likes to steal Charlotte's spotlight when he can. I share because this was taken the same day as the visit with Anna.
No comments:
Post a Comment